Gahanna

Gahanna was founded along the Big Walnut Creek in 1849 by John Clark of Ross County from 800 acres of land that his father, Joseph Clark, had purchased from Governor Worthington in 1814. Clark named his property the Gahanna Plantation, from which the City of Gahanna derives its name. The name Gahanna is derived from a Native American word for three creeks joining into one and is the former name of the Big Walnut Creek. The City of Gahanna's Official Seal refers to this confluence of three creeks with the inscription "Three In One".

City of Gahanna Website

Search Gahanna Homes for Sale

Columbus and Central Ohio Regional MLS listings last updated Feb 23, 2018 4:02:pm.

Today's Market Trends for Gahanna *

$258,360

-0.02%

$122

0.03%

68

-0.04%

January

December

 

71

104

 

 

-0.32%

-0.05%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes